Terms & Conditions
- *Grant funding is calculated using Ofgem deemed savings scores. Grant funding will differ between property types, property size, fuel types and installation. Some heating fuel types are excluded from grant funding streams. Some heating grants may require insulation works to be completed to access grant funding. Private Rented Sector homes are subject to variation in qualifying criteria. Your Local Authority may contact you to confirm the information you provide is correct and true to support ECO Flex applications. The Offer and any grant funding is subject to property assessment, and qualifying criteria. All offers are subject to standard terms and conditions found at: www.arangroup.co.uk or call 01284 812520.
- Fuel savings source: Energy Saving Trust, cased on blended fuel type and deemed scores.
- Warm Homes is part Aran's delivery programme for ECO. Designed to help residents save money on their energy bills and encourage the reduction of carbon emissions through energy efficiency improvements.
- Loft ventilation and walkways (where needed) are chargeable prices and not in available for grant funding.
- Heating grants are for boiler swaps, if full systems required ask for further details. The Offer and any grant funding is subject to property assessment. For more information contact us. Inefficient boiler replacements require a fixed insulation measure to be completed to access ECO3 funding.
Green Deal and Finance
- Aran is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All finance is subject to credit approval and FCA regulation. Aran is a lender and a credit broker offering credit facilities from a panel of lenders, offering credit from a panel of lenders. Access to some supporting incentives may require a GD Advice Report. Aran is able to provide this report at a cost of £129.00. Private Sector Tenants will require written permission from their Landlord to make Improvements. Full Terms and Conditions available on request.
- Green Deal no upfront cost and assessments: Subject to survey, a charge from £129 inc VAT will apply where no plan is processed by Aran; Our Green Deal Advice Organisation Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking here.
- Green Deal Cash Back: Subject to DECC funds, a minimum of 50% of external walls must be insulated to qualify for cash back on solid wall insulation. Solar PV, Solar Thermal & Air Source Heat pumps qualify for other Government related incentives (FiT and RHI Terms & Conditions still apply). Free installed measures do not qualify for cash back.
- Green Deal Incentive Fund terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
- Independent and impartial advice about the Green Deal can be obtained on 0300 123 1234 or visit www.energysavingtrust.co.uk/ The Code of practice requirements for Green Deal Providers, Assessors, Installers and Certification Bodies can be found here
Further terms and conditions can be found by clicking the following:
- Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation
- External Wall Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation
- Replacement Boilers
Our PAS2030 approved measures and certifications
To view our Managing COVID-19 In The Workplace and Social Distancing Statment policy click here
To view our Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy Statement policy click here