Terms & Conditions
- *Grant funding is calculated using Ofgem deemed savings scores. Grant funding will differ between property types, property size, fuel types and installation. Some heating fuel types are excluded from grant funding streams. Some heating grants may require insulation works to be completed to access grant funding. Private Rented Sector homes are subject to variation in qualifying criteria. Your Local Authority may contact you to confirm the information you provide is correct and true to support ECO Flex applications. The Offer and any grant funding is subject to property assessment, and qualifying criteria. All offers are subject to standard terms and conditions found at: www.arangroup.co.uk or call 01284 812520.
- Fuel savings source: Energy Saving Trust, cased on blended fuel type and deemed scores.
- Warm Homes is part Aran's delivery programme for ECO. Designed to help residents save money on their energy bills and encourage the reduction of carbon emissions through energy efficiency improvements.
- Loft ventilation and walkways (where needed) are chargeable prices and not in available for grant funding.
- Heating grants are for boiler swaps, if full systems required ask for further details. The Offer and any grant funding is subject to property assessment. For more information contact us. Inefficient boiler replacements require a fixed insulation measure to be completed to access ECO3 funding.
Further terms and conditions can be found by clicking the following:
- Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation
- External Wall Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation
- Replacement Boilers
Our PAS2030 approved measures and certifications
To view our Carbon reduction plan click here
To view our Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy Statement policy click here