Medway Council Insulation and Heating Grants
Up to 100% grant funding for first time central heating systems and home insulation for Medway residents.
We are working with Medway Council who has grant funding to install first time central heating systems and home insulation for owner-occupiers and private sector tenants
To be eligible for funding you must:
- Own your own property or privately rent.
- Not have an existing central heating system with boilers and radiators.
- Live relatively near mains gas.
- Be able to tick one or more of the criteria below.
- Receive either a qualifying benefit (click here)
- OR have a low household income and a health condition that is impacted by living in a cold home.
To check to see if you are eligible or to arrange an assessment,
call Aran on 0800 5877795 / 01284 812520 or request a call back below.
To validate this offer please visit Medway Council's website
*Grant funding is calculated using Ofgem deemed savings scores. Grant funding will differ between property types, property size, fuel types and installation. Privately rented homes are subject to variation in qualifying criteria. The offer and any grant funding is subject to property assessment and qualifying criteria. All offers are subject to standard terms and conditions.
Other grant funding schemes available