Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery Scheme
New funding to cut fuel bills and help tackle climate change.
Braintree District Council – Chelmsford City Council – Colchester Borough Council – Epping Forest District Council-
Rochford District – Tendring District Council - Uttlesford District Council - Essex County Council
Aran are working with Essex County Council and seven of the county’s city, district and borough councils, who have been awarded Government grant funding to install insulation and energy efficient heating, helping Essex residents keep their homes warm this Winter. If you're an Essex homeowner with a household income below £30,000, you may be eligible for a £10,000 voucher to make energy efficient improvements to your home. You can use the grant to install energy saving measures in your home, such as fitting loft insulation or energy efficient heating. The voucher covers the entire cost of the improvements, up to £10,000.
To be eligible for the grant, you must:
- Own a home in Essex that is currently rated as Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) E, F or G
- Have a household income below £30,000
This scheme provides energy saving measures such as;
- Cavity wall insulation
- Solid wall insulation
- Loft insulation up to the recommended 270 mm including top-ups
- Room in roof insulation
- Air Source heat pumps
Your home may qualify for more than one of the above home improvements and funding is available to cover a combination of the above measures.The scheme has now been extended to 30 June 2021.
To arrange a free no obligation assessment call Aran on 0800 5877795 / 01284 812520 or
If you want to validate this offer visit https://www.essex.gov.uk/energy-funding
Your Essex Green Homes Grant Funding Questions Answered
- What is the Green Home Grants (GHG) Local Authority Delivery (LAD) Funding Programme?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- How is the £30,000 income calculated?
- How much could a household receive?
- How long is the fund available for?
- I am a private landlord. Can I apply?
- What do I do if my property does not have an Energy Performance Certificate?
- What works are available under this scheme?
- Who should I contact to see if I am eligible?