First-time central heating systems for Braintree and Uttlesford District Council Residents
Braintree and Uttlesford Councils have grant funding from the Warm Homes Fund to install central heating systems for owner-occupiers and Private Sector Tenants
To be eligible for Warm Homes funding you must:
- Own your own property or privately rent.
- Not have an existing central heating system with boilers and radiators, although you may still qualify for a home insulation grant.
- Live relatively near mains gas.
- Be able to tick one or more of the criteria below.
- Receive either a qualifying benefit (click here)
- OR have a household income of £30,000 or less (after paying for rent/mortgage and Council Tax).
*Grant funding is calculated using Ofgem deemed savings scores. Grant funding will differ between property types, property size, fuel types and installation. Privately rented homes are subject to variation in qualifying criteria. The offer and any grant funding is subject to property assessment and qualifying criteria. All offers are subject to standard terms and conditions. Braintree District Council is the WHF lead Local Authority partner.
Grants are also available for Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation and our installer can check your home even if you already have central heating.
To check to see if you are eligible or to arrange an assessment, call Aran on 0800 5877795 / 01284 812520 or request a call back below.