Why join Aran?
Employees and subcontractors are the key factor to Aran's success, and we show a high commitment to them with good working facilities, training and fair payments
We are always looking for good highly motivated subcontractors. Any subcontractor wishing to get onto our approved list should contact email@example.com for details.
Any potential employees should send in their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vacancies will be advertised here as and when they arise. Aran is an equal opportunities employer
Trainee / Assistant Surveyor Required.
An office based role in Higham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk with construction site visits.
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, excellent career progression
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-Time
Due to a high demand of work in the Fire Protection industry this exciting opportunity has come up for anyone who wants to start a career in surveying or someone looking to further their experience in the construction industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional candidate to join our team to with preparing valuations, invoicing and on site surveys. With excellent communication skills, and a high level of personal motivation you must have the ability to work well in our team but also thrive independently.
- Booking in & conducting site surveys
- Preparing valuations for completed passive fire protection of steelwork, fire stopping, fire barriers & fire doors
- Assisting surveyors on site
- Writing up survey reports & quotations for clients
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with final accounts valuations/final accounts with subcontractors/main contractors
- Experience of surveying in the construction industry (preferable)
- Knowledge on Passive Fire Protection (preferable)
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word & Outlook
- Full UK driving licence
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working
- Ability to take instruction
- GCSEs or higher
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com