Frequently Asked Questions & Answers...
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligibility for funding is dependent on two aspects:
- A) the current energy efficiency rating of your home: your home must have an Energy Performance Certificate rating of E, F or G. Check your home's EPC rating.
- B) a household income of less than £30,000 per year
Or you may qualify if a member of your household is in receipt of an eligible benefit.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Universal Credit
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Working Tax Credit