Local Authority Energy Efficiency Grant Funding
We are working with Local Authorities across the East and South East of England to deliver grant funding to support energy efficiency improvements in homes with lower incomes. Some homes will be eligible for £25,000* of upgrades. If your council is missing from the list please have a look our other routes to grant funding .
These local authorities have secured grant funding to install insulation including Loft Insulation, Cavity Wall Insulation, Solid Wall Insulation, Room In Roof, Flat Roof Insulation and other sustainable energy upgrades including Solar PV to qualifying homes for FREE!
We are working in partnership with the following councils
- Braintree and Uttlesford Council Heating Grants
- Cambridgeshire City Council Green Homes Funding
- Chelmsford City Heating Grants
- Dartford Borough Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Essex County Council Green Homes Grant
- Folkestone and Hythe Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Kent and Medway Warm Homes Heating Grants
- Lincolnshire County Warm Homes Funding Heating Grants
- Medway Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Norfolk Heating Grants
- Sevenoaks District Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Swale Borough Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Suffolk County Council Heating Grants
- Thurrock Heating Grants
To be eligible you must own your property or privately rent (i.e. not a council house or housing association property).
- Have an EPC rating of D, E, F or G.
- Be on a household income of less than £30,000
- In receipt of one of the below benefits
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Universal Credit
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
- Working Tax Credit
If you or someone you know decides to make an application then please remember to let them know that you got the details from us. Alternatively, with your permission, we can share your details with the appropriate team; request a call back using the call back button below and we'll do the rest.
We are working in partnership with local authorities across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex and Kent
*Grant funding is property specific and will vary according to fuel type, occupancy status and current EPC rating. Grant funding differs for rental properties