Local Authority Energy Efficiency Grant Funding
Cold homes are not just uncomfortable to live in, they can have a negative effect on health. In many parts pf the UK there are still a large number of houses that do not have a central heating system with a boiler and radiators.
We are working with Local Council's listed below who have secured grant funding to provide up to 100% funding to install first time central heating systems, replace broken boilers, install home insulation and in some areas in renewable heating to homes that need it most.
To be eligible you must own your property or privately rent (i.e. not a council house or housing association property).
Each Local Authority offers bespoke qualifying criteria for their district/borough, with income maximums may vary across districts. Our contact team will be able to advise you further.
If you or someone you know decides to make an application then please remember to let them know that you got the details from us. Alternatively, with your permission, we can share your details with the appropriate team; request a call back using the call back button below and we'll do the rest.
We are working in partnership with the following councils
- Chelmsford City Heating Grants
- Braintree and Uttlesford Council Heating Grants
- Essex County Council Green Homes Grant
- Dartford Borough Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Folkestone and Hythe Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Kent and Medway Warm Homes Heating Grants
- Lincolnshire County Warm Homes Funding Heating Grants
- Medway Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Norfolk Heating Grants
- Sevenoaks District Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Swale Borough Council Heating and Insulation Grants
- Suffolk County Council Heating Grants
- Thurrock Heating Grants
To book a survey please request a call back.